This 5-hour seminar was recorded in Portland in May 2009
This is an important review of many key aspects of common endocrine problems seen in daily practice. The goals include but are not limited to:
- A review of the understanding of the role hormones play in all health problems
- A basic review of physiology and how it affects hormone levels
- Nervous system Vs endocrine for homeostasis, hormone classification, control of hormone release, testing methods
- Brief overview of the major hormones, and common causes of imbalanced hormones.
- A detailed discussion of thyroid, adrenal and female hormone issues including treatment options.