This seminar was recorded in Toronto in November 2011
Many (most) of our patients presenting with chronic disease have a variety of underlying obstacles to cure. One of the common ones is heavy metal toxicity.
Some of the key points from this seminar include:
- Physiologic effects of heavy metals.
- Typical presentation of heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum
- The determinants of toxic load including a discussion of terrain
- Evaluation of heavy metal toxicity
- Simple, but effective treatments to remove the metal toxicity.
This discussion will NOT include use of IV chelation therapy